During your fire service career, you worked hard to protect lives and property. At the IAFF Financial Corporation, we go to work every day to protect your financial well-being. The IAFF-FC works with financial service partners that are industry leaders to bring you and all IAFF Alumni quality financial services. Below are the financial services that are available to IAFF Alumni members:
IAFF-FC Insurance Division Programs
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- More Information
For health insurance quotes, call toll free: 866-423-3757
LifeLock® Identity Theft Protection
- Members save 15% using the code: IAFFPROTECT
- 24/7 access to U.S. based agents
- Dedicated LifeLock® restoration specialists
Call 1-800-416-0599 or go online to LifeLock® website
Liberty Mutual Auto & Home Insurance Program
- The IAFF works exclusively with Liberty Mutual to help alumni save $782 or more on auto and home insurance1
- With benefits such as Multi-policy discount2, Personal Property Replacement3 and 24-hour Claims Assistance, you’ll worry less and save more
- Call 888-910-2146 or visit Liberty Mutual to get a free quote
1 Average combined annual savings based on countrywide survey of new customers from 1/1/15 to 1/29/16 who reported their prior insurers’ premiums when they switched to Liberty Mutual. Savings comparison does not apply in MA.
2 Discounts and savings are available where state laws and regulations allow, and may vary by state. Certain discounts apply to specific coverages only. To the extent permitted by law, applicants are individually underwritten; not all applicants may qualify.
3 Optional coverage. Subject to a deductible. May vary by state.
Amalgamated Bank Savings Program
- Earn 1.10% APY when you open an IAFF-FC Recruitment Savings Account
- Take advantage of Amalgamated Bank's products and services for IAFF members
- Plus, you can make purchases at millions of locations worldwide with the IAFF-FC Debit MasterCard® and use more than 40,000 surcharge-free Allpoint ATMs nationwide*
Call 855-741-42-45 or visit Amalgamated Bank's website
* Fees may apply for non-Amalgamated and non-Allpoint ATMs.
MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Marks are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated. © 2017 Amalgamated Bank. All rights reserved. Member FDIC. Equal Opportunity Lender.
Nationwide Home Mortgage/Refinance Program
- Count on our Best Price Guarantee- our pledge to match any competitive rate or pay you $5001
- Speak with mortgage consultants who are available to answer your questions and offer advice
Call to apply today 1-888-630-9099 or visit our Website
1 Learn more about our Best Price Guarantee.
Programs (including, without limit, fees, rates, and features) are subject to change without notice. Nationwide Bank reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time. Rates and terms will vary depending on certain underwriting criteria, including but not limited to, certain credit bureau information, property type/value and income.
Loans offered by Nationwide Bank NMLS #769318. To verify that a mortgage company or individual is authorized to conduct business in yours state, visit the NMLS Consumer Access website.
Nationwide Bank, Member FDIC, is a federally chartered savings bank and an affiliate of Nationwide. Nationwide Bank is an Equal Housing Lender. Lines of credit, loans and credit cards are not insured by the FDIC.
Nationwide, the Nationwide N and Eagle, and Nationwide Bank are service marks of Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company. © 2017 Nationwide.
Save more with TD Insurance
As a trusted partner, the TD Insurance Meloche Monnex program is dedicated to helping International Association of Fire Fighters members access to preferred insurance rates on home and car insurance coverage.
You could save big* when you combine your member preferred rates and bundle your home and car insurance.
TD Insurance is the leading direct response insurance group in Canada†, offering quality insurance products for over 65 years. From getting a quote to filing a claim, their knowledgeable advisors will help you find options that are right for you.
*Ranks based on data available from OSFI, Insurers, Insurance Bureau of Canada, and Provincial Regulators, as at December 31, 2015.
*Nationally, 90% of all of our clients who belong to an employer group that has an agreement with us and who insure a home (excluding rentals and condos) and a car on October 31, 2016, saved $469 when compared to the premiums they would have paid without the preferred insurance rate for groups and the multi-product discount. Savings are not guaranteed and may vary based on the client's profile. Savings vary in each province and may be higher or lower than $469.